Terms & Conditions of Hire
1. All equipment on hire or loan shall remain the property of Bouncy Macs.
2. All equipment is used entirely at the Hirees’ / Users own risk.
3. The Hiree is responsible for providing a safe electricity supply if required.
4. Any lost or damaged equipment will be charged at full replacement / repair cost.
5. Any damage or loss must be reported immediately.
6. On delivery, the equipment should be inspected by the Hiree and any faults reported immediately. Any fault not reported at the time of delivery will be deemed to be the responsibility of the Hiree.
7. All cancellations or changes in booking must be notified in writing.
8. On delivery/collection Bouncy Macs or its suppliers will endeavour to meet the stated contract times as closely as possible. Bouncy Macs or their suppliers cannot be held responsible for late delivery/collections due to circumstances beyond their control.
9. Hirees’ must ensure that:
a) Access is available at the stated time of delivery,
b) Any balance payment fees are available at the time of delivery. Bouncy Macs' staff or
suppliers will not be able to leave equipment if the balance payment is not available,
c) The access is clear to the site, that the Hirees’ representative at the time of delivery is aware of
the positioning of the equipment and has access to all necessary points to ensure the safe
installation of the equipment,
d) The proposed operating site for the equipment is clear of any obstacles that may prove to be a
hazard for the safe operation of the equipment,
e) The Hirees’ representative has the authority to sign for delivered equipment and receive any
PLEASE NOTE: In the event of access not being available at the time of delivery/collection, Bouncy Macs or its suppliers reserve the right to return at a later time and to pass on any additional costs incurred to the Hiree.
10. Where equipment needs to be delivered through buildings, it is the Hirees’ responsibility to ensure that any fittings, furnishings or other items are removed or covered with protective material. Bouncy Macs or their suppliers cannot be held responsible for any damage to fittings or furnishings, however caused, although every precaution is taken.
11. Once equipment is installed it must not be moved, have items added to, be altered in any way or used for any other purpose other than that which it has been designed for, without the written permission from Bouncy Macs
12. All equipment must be used in accordance with all relevant legislation, all operating instructions issued by Bouncy Macs and in a suitable safe environment.
13. The Hiree is responsible for ensuring that adequate first aid facilities are available if necessary.
14. The Hiree is responsible for ensuring that adequate safety barriers are fitted around equipment if required.
15. The Hiree is responsible for ensuring that all safety regulations are enforced and that equipment is constantly supervised as per the operating instructions issued.
16. No sub-letting of equipment is permitted without the written authorisation of Bouncy Macs.
17. The Hiree is responsible for ensuring that the equipment is not used in inclement weather conditions.
18. The Hiree is responsible for ensuring that any special licences or permission for use of hired equipment are obtained as necessary.
19. The Hiree is responsible for providing any insurances required. We strongly recommend that insurance be arranged to cover Public Liability and Loss / Damage of Equipment. (Bouncy Macs do also hold our own public liability insurance.)
20. In the unlikely event of an accident occurring, full written details including, name and address of injured party, names and addresses of witnesses, circumstances of accident must be recorded and a copy sent to Bouncy Macs immediately.
1. Payment must be made in accordance with the terms stated on the Hire Contract. Where balance payments are due on delivery, equipment will not be put on site until payment is made.
Bouncy Macs or its Suppliers or Employees cannot be held in any way responsible for any breach of hires/contract, although every precaution is taken.